It's your Birthday!!!
It's your Birthday, It's your Birthday!!!! Birthdays are so much fun even if your not a kid anymore. Aren't we all kids deep down? I know I am. I love to celebrate Eating cake, and ice cream...Did I mention eating cake. It's so much fun getting together with family and friends to celebrate that special day.
Supplies used: All items used are current Stampin' Up! products.
- Calming Camellia Stamp Set (158117)
- Friendly Hello Stamp Set (158075)
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690)
- Sahara Sands (147117), Soft Suede Ink (147115)
- Basic White Cardstock (159276)
- Embroidered Ribbon (153554)
Here’s How I made it!
- Sahara Sands Cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
- Basic White Cardstock 4 7/8 x 3 1/2
Before stamping your Basic White Cardstock, using washi tape, place a very thin border around the border.
Stamp using Calming Camellia:
- using Sahara Sand Ink, randomly stamp on the Basic White cardstock. The stamp does not have to be perfect. It can be stamped off as well.
Stamp using Friendly Hello:
- Stamp in Soft Suede Ink the sentiment "Hope you have the BEST BIRTHDAY"
Die cut using Stictched So Sweetly Dies:
- place the rectangle die that measures 2 3/16 x 1 3/16 around your sentiment and die cut
Assemble the Card:
- Fold the Sahara Sands Cardstock, burnish the fold with a bone folder.
- Take the Embroidered Ribbon, cut a piece that will run across the middle of the stamped image. Make the ribbon long enough to slightly wrap around the back of the stamped image. Adhere to the stamped image. Using another piece of ribbon, make a bow. Place on the left hand side of the stamped image. Adhere.
- Using dimensionals, place on the back side of the sentiment that was die cut with the Stitch So Sweetly die. Adhere in the middle of the ribbon.
- Adhere the Basic White cardstock that was stamped with Calming Camellia
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Graham at Lisa's Little Ink Spots
- Joanne Wittington at The Inky Dragon
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ