Tag You're It
I just love Hallmark movies...Who doesn't?!! I love to see towns transform for the Christmas holiday's. Especially when it has that vintage look. Today I made a vintage tag that reminds me of a old fashion Christmas.
Supplies used: All items used are current Stampin' Up! products.
- Evergreen Elegance (153313)
- Tailor Made Tag Dies (155563)
- Banner Year (158239)
- Peaceful Prints DSP (156628)
- Kraft 6x6 Paper (156325)
- Ink used: Evening Evergreen (155576), Real Red (126949), Soft Suede (147115), Whisper White (147524)
- Braided Linen Trim (147808)
- Take your small tag and place on top of your larger tag. I used a glue dot to adhere together.
- Cut a piece of Braided Linen Trim 12 inch long. I wrapped my ribbon several times and then tide with a knot. If you are good with bow many, you can then tie a bow at the top. On my finished tag, I tied another bow and glued onto my wrapped trim.
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Lisa Graham at Lisa's Little Ink Spots