My Little Pony
Welcome to InKing Royalty's April Blog Hop! As the weather gets warmer, it's time to start planning our trips to the beach, the lake or the in-town aquarium. Today we're sharing projects inspired by the ocean and sea - we are excited to share our creations and hope you love them! After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Creatures of the deep. They are so mystical. I love the little Seahorse's. They just float around minding their business. Here's what I made today.
Supplies used: Most items used are in the Annual Catalog May 2021 - April 2022
- Sea Life Dies (155684)
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock (131297)
- Basic White Cardstock (159276)
- Bark 3D Embossing Folder (155431)
- Inks used: Coastal Cabana (147097), Pumpkin Pie (147086), Merry Merlot (147112), Crushed Curry (147087), Rich Razzleberry (147091), Night of Navy (147110), Gorgeous Grape (147099), Old Olive (147090)
- Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush (141897)
- Blending Brushes (153611)
- Mini Stampin' Dimensionals (144108
Here’s How I made it!
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
- Basic White Cardstock 4 x 5 1/4
- Using Basic White Cardstock, die cut the seahorse, seaweed, fish
- Blend Pumpkin Pie, Merry Merlot, Crushed Curry ink onto the SeaHorse
- Blend Rich Razzle Berry, Night of Navy, Gorgeous Grape ink on the sea weed.
- Blend Old Olive, Night of Navy on the fish.
- Using the Basic White Cardstock that measures 4 x 5 1/4, using Coastal Cabana ink, take a blending brush, ink the middle of the paper.
- Using the Bark 3D Embossing folder, place the 4 x 5 1/4 paper inside, run through the Stampin' Cut & Embossing Machine.
Assemble the Card:
- Score the 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Coastal Cabana Cardstock at 4 1/4, burnish.
- Adhere the Basic White 4 x 5 1/4, to the card base.
- Using the mini dimensionals, place on the bottom part of the seaweed, adhere to white cardstock.
- Adhere the seahorse(I placed the seahorses tail around the seaweed) with mini dimensionals.
- Adhere the fish using mini demensionals.
- Using the Wink Of Stella, I brushed the fish and seahorse to give a little sparkle.
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Graham at Lisa's Little Ink Spot
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Marilyn Jones at Stamp with MJ
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy