Happy Fall Ya'll
Welcome to InKing Royalty's August Blog Hop! During this year's blog hops, we are having fun with our stamping favorites - our favorite themes for seasonal cards and projects. This month's projects feature leaves and trees, so you are likely to find lots of inspiration for Autumn. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Who doesn't like the fall? All the yummy smells, beautiful colors. It's one of my favorite times of the year.
Supplies used for this project:
- Gorgeous Leaves stamp set
- Banner Year stamp set for the sentiment
- Cajun Craze and Basic White cardstock
- So Saffron, Cajun Craze and Early Expresso inks
- Stampin' Write Markers used : So Saffron, Early Expresso and Cajon Craze
Cut your 8 1/2 x 11 Cajun Craze cardstock to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. Score at 4 1/4 and burnish with your bone folder to give a nice flat fold.
Cut your Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 1/4.
Using the So Saffron, Cajun Craze and Early Expresso inks, starting with your lightest color (So Saffron) randomly stamp your leaves around the bottom and right edge, plus add one closer to the middle. (Notice that you do not have to stamp the entire leaf on your cardstock). Then using Cajun Craze ink, stamp your leaves around the bottom and side. Lastly take your Early Expresso ink and stamp around the bottom and top right.
Using your Cajun Craze ink, stamp your sentiment "Happy fall, y'all!" using the Banner Year stamp set.
Using your Stampin' Write markers, splatter color on the card. How simple was this card? Makes me want a Pumpkin Latte....
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl. There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group - and you don't want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Lisa Graham at Lisa's Little Ink Spots
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy