Love Stories




Happy Valentine's Day! Welcome to the Candy Hearts Blog Hop for February! Today we are sharing projects with a Love theme. After reading my post, I hope you will hop to the next person on the list below. Be sure to hop around to see ALL the great projects the Candy Hearts have created for you!


Have you every been scared to try something.  Well, scrapbooking is my scary.  I know, weird right?  I guess having to take a big ole piece of paper and decorate it just makes my head hurt.  So, today I faced my fear.  Not as bad as I thought, but I did scale it down.  Instead of using a 12 x 12 piece of paper, I did a 8 x 8.  Maybe I will conquer a whole book one day.....




Supplies used:  All items used are current Stampin' Up! products.

  • Real Red Cardstock (102482)
  • Basic White Cardstock (159276)
  • Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper (157616)
  • Elegantly Said Stamp Set (155095)
  • Stitchery Stamp Set (155074)
  • Whisper White ink (147524)

Here’s How I made it!

Cut:

  • Real Red Cardstock - cut 8 x 8
  • Basic White Cardstock - cut 2 pieces - 3 1/4 x  4  3/4
  • Sweet Talk DSP - cut 2 pieces - 5 1/8 x  3  9/16
  • Using your Sweet Talk DSP, using the paper that has candy pieces and lollipops. Cut out and fussy cutting random pieces.


Stamp using Stitchery Stamp Set:

  • Using the Whisper White ink, stamp the Stitchery Stamp around the outside of the 8x8 Real Red Cardstock.



Stamp sentiment using Elegantly Said Stamp set:
  • Using the Whisper White ink, stamp sentiment in the loser left corner of the 8x8 Real Red Cardstock.


Assemble the page:

  • Basic White Cardstock -  - 3 1/4 x  4  3/4
  • Sweet Talk DSP -  - 5 1/8 x  3  9/16
  • Take the Basic White cardstock and adhere to the Sweet Talk DSP.
  • Once both pieces are adhered together, place them on the 8x8 Real Red Cardstock,  catty cornered top left and bottom right.  
  • The pieces of  Sweet Talk Dsp that was cut out, place them on bottom corner of the piece on the top left.  The other pieces place at the top of the right side of the 8x8 cardstock.
I hope you had fun and this will inspire you to make a scrapbook page. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Lisa

Thank you for hopping with the Candy Hearts today! Be sure to hop around to all the stops. You do not want to miss any of the creativity in this talented group of stampers! If you get lost, use the list below. 

  • Candy Ford of Stamp Candy
  • Lisa Graham of Lisa's Little Ink Spot
  • Joanne Brown of The Inky Dragon
  • Comments

    1. Such a great page, Lisa! I love that you cut out those little bits from the paper - perfect accents. The stitched around the edges was another perfect touch. ♥

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    It's your Birthday!!!

    Oopsie Daisy

    OOPS!