Brighten My Day
Happy New Year...Lets get this party started. A brand new year to start new things, try new stuff and just get stamping. I am using a new stamp set from Stampin Up's Sale-a-bration. So many fun things in this catalog!!! Cant wait to create with all the things that are new!!
- Calming Camellia (158117)
- Special Moments (158081)
- Scalloped Contours Dies (155560)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220)
- Gingham Ribbon (153658)
- Crushed Curry (14708)
- Crushed Curry Cardstock (131199)
- Basic White Cardstock (159276)
- 3D Hive Embossing Folder (157955)
- Wink of Stella (141897)
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink (132708)
- Tear & Tape Adhesive (154031)
Stamp using Calming Camellia Stamp:
- On the piece of Basic White that was die cut using the Scalloped Contour Die, using Crushed Curry Ink, stamp the image in the middle.
Assemble the Card:
- Cut a piece of Gingham Ribbon and adhere to front of the card base using double sided tape, make sure the ribbon is long enough to reach around the next layer, enough to tie a knot or bow.
- Adhere the Embossed Crushed Curry – 4 x 5 1/4 to the Crushed Curry card base.
- Adhere the Basic White Scalloped Contour stamped image, using Stampin' Dimensionals to pop-up off the embossed image.
- Using 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels, randomly place on the front of the card.
- Using the Wink of Stella, color in the flowers only to give a shimmer effect.