Fall is in the Air
Welcome to the Candy Hearts Blog Hop for September! Today we are sharing Autumn themed projects. After reading my post, I hope you will hop to the next person on the list below. Be sure to hop around to see ALL the great projects the Candy Hearts have created for you!
Don't you just love the fall? The cool air, pretty colors, sweaters!! I love the fall. In celebration of the cool air and warm colors, I made the pretty fall card.Thank you for hopping with the Candy Hearts today! Be sure to hop around to all the stops. You do not want to miss any of the creativity in this talented group of stampers!
Supplies used: All items used are current Stampin' Up! products.
- Pretty Pumpkin stamp set(156472)
- Detailed Pumpkins(156477) and Scalloped Contours Dies(155560)
- Basic White(159276), Cajun Craze(119684) cardstock
- Pattern Party Designer Series Paper
- Bumblebee(153116), Old Olive(147090), Cajun Craze(147085) and Pumpkin Pie(147086) ink
- Gold Shimmer Ribbon(156470)
- Holiday Rhinestones Basic Jewels(150457)
- Blending Brushes(133773)
Stamp using Pretty Pumpkins:
Die cut using the Detailed Pumpkins Dies:
Die Cut using the Scalloped Contours Dies:
- Using the 4 1/2 x 3 Cajun Craze paper, die cut the Scalloped Contours Die that measures 3 3/4 x 2 1/2
Blending brush coloring:
- Using Old Olive starting at a corner, in a swirl motion blend color on the Pattern Party DSP about 2 inches, repeat using Cajun Craze and Bumblebee. The colors can be in any direction you want. I blended diagonally.