August 26, 2021


As I think about all that's going on in this world, things that are out of my control or things that are upside down,  I am reminded of how God gives us hope.  Psalms 9:10 tells us "God will not abandon those who search for him." When I get a little stressed or just want to hide away from my everyday life, I love to create.  Its my get away, my very own little creativity island. 

Have you every wanted to be creative, not sure where to begin?  Or what to do?

Well Stampin' Up has made it easy.  Paper Pumpkin is a fun creative box filled with fun projects. Each month you will receive a box that has a project for you to complete. 

I wanted to share a little Hope, a little calm.  Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin box for this month was The Hope Box.  "Always HOPE because you never know what TOMORROW will bring"  . 

In this months box, you are able to make 9 cards.  You can follow the instructions included or create your  very own ideas. Each box also includes 9 envelopes, ribbon, stamps, and a ink spot.  The coordinating colors are Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Bumble Bee, Melon Mambo, Petal Pink, Pool Party and Poppy Parade. 


There is just no end to what you can do.  It's so much fun to receive this in the mail each month.  Who doesn't love to get fun mail.  And also, to send someone something you have made.  Brighten up someone else's day.  You just never know what that person may be going through.  We all need a little HOPE these days.  

Thank you so much in letting me give you a little inspiration. If you are not currently subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and would love to know more, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. 

Lots of  Love,

Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's your Birthday!!!

Oopsie Daisy

OOPS!