Spring has Sprung
Can you believe spring is finally here. Flowers are popping out, sunshine. Time to start playing in the flower beds, butterflies, hummingbirds. Love it!!
- Sentimental Swirls (157996)
- Beautiful Shapes Dies (158046)
- Hand-Penned 12 x 12 DSP (155499)
- Just Jade (153079), Basic White (159276) Cardstock
- Pearl Basic Jewels (144219)
- Just Jade & Gold Braided Ribbon (155815)
- Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder (152725)
Here’s How I made it!
Die Cut using the Beautiful Shapes Dies:
Using the smaller open hexagon shape, using the 12 x 12 Hand-Penned DSP, cut 3 colored flowers, 3 outlined flowers.
Take the 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock and using the same hexagon shape, cut out at the bottom to make a window. 1/2 from right side. 5/8 from bottom(keep the piece that you cut out).
Emboss: Using the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder.
Place your cut out hexagon shape, place inside the folder and run through the Stampin' Up Cut & Emboss machine.
- Fold the Just Jade Cardstock, burnish the fold with a bone folder.
- take the octogen shapes and place them of the front of the basic white cardstock that measures 4 x 5 1/4. Place two of the shapes on the left to hang over, leave about a 1/16 of an inch between each shape. The last shape on the bottom right will also hang over. Once all shapes have been glued, cut the shapes that hang off flush to the cardstock. Adhere to the Just Jade card base.
- Using the Sentimental Swirl stamp set, stamp inside the cut out with "Hello" in black ink.
- Using the Just Jade & Gold Braided Ribbon, make a bow that will be placed at the bottom of the cut out.
- Using Pearl Basic Jewels, place 3 randomly on the card.
This was such a fun card to make, super easy. This card could be used for any occasion. Your imagination is the limit.
Thank you for hopping with the Candy Hearts today! Be sure to hop around to all the stops. You do not want to miss any of the creativity in this talented group of stampers! If you get lost, use the list below.